• Eyedrum, Atlanta, 1/25/15
• ASN Doctoral Recital, University of Florida 11/25/13
• Kansas City Electronic Music & Arts Alliance, Kansas City, MO 3/24/13
• University of Florida Fine Arts Juried Exhibition, 2/8/13-3/1/13
• BullDogBytes, South Carolina State University 11/15/12
• Electroacoustic Barn Dance, University of Mary Washington (VA), 11/9/12
• Electronic Music Midwest, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL, 1012/12
• Studio 300 Festival, Transylvania University, Lexington, KY, 9/28/12
• Linux Audio Conference, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 4/12/12
• Society of Composers at UF Concert, 4/10/12
• Edit-Point Scotland, Glasgow, UK 3/8/12
• Video Derivatives, Harn Museum of Art, Gainesville, FL 12/8/11
In fluid dynamics, video and audio were both heavily processed to highlight and emulate the natural behaviors of water, oil, heat, and light.
Further info: Created with a combination of Ardour, Audacity, Kdenlive, and Pure Data. Source footage shot on a Canon XHA1 HD camera.
This piece was the culminating project in Scott Nygren's video class at UF. The images were assembled intuitively, with the music added later. The chords are based upon the title track of Late Frost.